Uber Eats is our food delivery platform that makes getting great food from your favorite local restaurants as easy as requesting a ride. As an iOS or Android engineer on Eats, you'll be building amazing design and data driven features for eaters, couriers and restaurants. The goal of these products is to provide affordable everyday options and optimal experiences for all sides of the Eats marketplace. You will continually strive to unlock greater efficiency and revenue for courier/restaurant partners, and improve overall efficiency of Uber Eats marketplace.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build great experiences for the iOS/Android platform
- Implement native user interfaces with latest iOS/Android technologies
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users.
- 2 years of relevant work or educational experience in client-side software development using Native iOS/Android SDKs and frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge in object-oriented software development, MVC architecture, multithreading, networking and memory management.
- Experience or educational background in any of the following is a plus: Product Design, UI/UX, Backend/Fullstack engineering.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.