Uber's Performance Marketing team works to acquire new and incremental first trips through engaging web content and narratives. In this role as Web Content Marketing Manager, you will oversee USCA's web content strategy which includes managing content campaigns and our editorial calendar, to planning or writing content for CRM and SEO.
This role works cross-functionally with Communications, Product Marketing, and the Brand Marketing teams to drive product awareness, leads, and more.
You will work to achieve these goals through content-based strategies ranging from native content placements to paid amplification to partnership placements.
What You'll Do
- Own Uber USCA's content marketing campaign strategy and execution across a variety of channels including web, paid social, partners, email, and more
- Produce a range of multimedia content, ranging from web videos, blog posts, white papers, webinars and case studies to support high-level marketing team goals and metrics
- Take in business requirements for marketing campaigns and landing pages, and see them to fruition. Must have the ability to complete the entire content lifecycle - from ideation to authoring, and ultimately publishing pieces to the web
- Work with Uber's translation team as needed to manage translations for Spanish, Chinese and French
- Audit and revisit content on the site, keeping editorial standards high while ensuring all accessible pages are consistent and with up-to-date messaging
- Manage 3rd party relationships with vendors
What You'll Need
- 6 Minimum Years of Experience with Content Management and Marketing
About the Team
The SEO and Web Content team is a fun-loving, but hard-working team working to own Uber's narrative online. We work cross-functionally with product, web and performance marketing to drive top-of-funnel traffic to all Uber properties - from Uber.com and JUMP to Uber Freight.
This position is unique in that you'll be able to own the content calendar and strategy on a site of incredible scale, while working in a fast-paced and exciting tech company.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.