As the Senior Market Research Manager for Uber for Business, you will lead and execute research to support growth of Uber in the enterprise space through understanding of key audiences. You'll help shape the marketing and business direction of Uber for Business by providing data-driven answers to the most important questions.
To do so, you'll work with Marketing, Ops, Strategy, Sales and Product teams locally and globally to develop a learning plan and execute on that plan - completing quantitative and qualitative research from end to end. We have a data-driven culture here, and you'll play an important part in ensuring it's maintained throughout initiatives.
What you'll do
- Lead global market research for the Uber for Business organization working with a diverse set of stakeholders in strategy, operations, sales and marketing teams
- Collaborate with regional market research teams, product research and analytics to execute research studies and connect insights across the organization
- Manage vendors to execute both qualitative and quantitative primary research studies as well explore secondary data sources as needed
- Deliver insights and influence stakeholders across the organization to drive deeper understanding of key audiences and integration into business and marketing strategy
- Work closely with other market researchers on the team to work to scale best practices for more efficient and effective research
- Advocate across the organization for the distinct voice of enterprise customers from corporate decision makers to SMB owners
What you'll need
- Bachelor degree in market research, statistics, economics or a related field
- At least 7 years of work experience in market research, marketing, or consulting including at least 2 years B2B research experience and international research experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, the Google Suite, and Excel
- Excellent critical thinking, project management, and communication skills
- Passion for leveraging insights from multiple sources to guide business and marketing strategy
- Ability to work in a quick-moving environment and prioritize among projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Self-starter and problem-solving attitude to ensure success of research projects in a changing environment
- Interest in working with a large and diverse set of stakeholders, vendors and team
- Graduate degree in business, market research, statistics, economics or a related field
- Experience using SQL
- Experience using statistical software -- preferably R or SPSS
- Proficiency in moderating 1:1 interviews and focus groups
- Hands-on experience at a research supplier - writing questionnaires and discussion guides, fielding research, etc.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About Uber for Business
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.