About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Business Finance Manager
- Work closely with business heads and formulate strategies to ensure that capital is deployed in most efficient way. Prepare budget for various lines of business.
- Planning: Lead efforts for formulating a strategic plan and convert it into operation plan using key input levers to the business. Coordinate with business heads update the plan based on business environment.
- Develop ad-hoc business analysis and present recommendations to business on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives.
- Provide framework for financial control across functions and business units. Identify areas of cost reduction and implement an effective plan for the same.
- Prepare forecasting models for revenue, demand, supply and other key business drivers.
- Stay on top of trends in fast paced industry: identify opportunities for growth, flag areas of risks and recommend a course of action.
- Explore pricing strategies and help business in evaluating financial impact of each option.
- Facilitate regular business review meetings: present key highlights and provide a direction for strategic and tactical decision making.
- The candidate should be a B.Tech /CA + MBA from a premier institute.
- Should have very good number skills, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- The candidate should also possess good presentation and writing skills to prepare reports or present complex financial /business concepts and strategies to colleagues as well as clients.
- The candidate also needs to be detail-oriented, self-motivated and familiar with the workings of the economy, and well informed about the start-up way and the ecosystem
- The candidate should have good knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Excellent inter personal skills and program management abilities are a must
- Experience of at least 4-6 years in a similar role is desirable.