We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force and our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and leading security companies. They realized that Alan Turing’s vision of a day when computers could pass for humans had arrived in the form of automated attacks on websites. They responded with a fundamentally new technology approach to web and mobile security that has attracted some of the top computer scientists, researchers, and engineers in the world. Shape now defends the web and mobile applications for the world's leading corporations.
Shape in the News:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a strong customer focus in providing services, at times conferring with vendors, partners, and clients.
- Capable of comprehending, analyzing, and troubleshooting highly complex systems and production processes.
- Ability to create new technical solutions and improve existing designs.
- Hardware and software support.
- Manage internal and external cloud hosting environments and deployments.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Technical skills with MacOS.
- Experience with administering cloud services such as G-Suite and Okta.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with local and remote users and technical colleagues.
- Able to diagnose and resolve issues across multiple communication protocols, networks, and operating systems.
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence.
- Strong attention to detail.
Bonus Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Familiarity with Jamf and OpenVPN.
- Technical skills with Windows and Linux.
- Experience with administering AWS and GCP.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Managed a fleet of 100+ MacOS computers.
- Solid understanding of network design, performance, and security.
Looking for a proactive self-starter with the ability to balance a sense of urgency against measured thinking and attention to detail.