Shape Security is looking for a Solutions Architect, to be based in their London office, who is eager to help protect a portfolio of Global 2000 web applications from malicious and automated attacks. This individual must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of Shape security service. You will be part of a small nimble Customer Success team that will integrate our anti-automation solution Shape Defense with large scale web sites; often with requirements for four or five nines of system availability.
A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads and/or participates in design and implementation projects to deploy Shape's Enterprise security solutions.
- Establish trusted technical advisor relationship with customers regarding web security.
- Own delivery of technical components for integration that include website analysis, configurations, testing, debugging, documentation and go-live support.
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with other Shape teams in delivering a timely and qualitative technical solution to customers.
- Guide other Solution Architects and engineers to ensure customer success.
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment process.
- Contribute active learnings from the field towards internal knowledge building.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related engineering discipline OR equivalent industry work experience.
- 5+ years of system integration in complex environments preferably in the software/cybersecurity industry.
- Experience in a technical role involving web operations, incident response, customer support, system monitoring, or a similar role
- In depth technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: Data center networking, CDN, Application delivery controllers, or load balancers.
- Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
- 5+ years providing professional services or solution engineering to large scale enterprises.
- Experience working with cybersecurity solutions.
We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force and our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals.
Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and leading security companies. They realized that Alan Turing’s vision of a day when computers could pass for humans had arrived in the form of automated attacks on websites. They responded with a fundamentally new technology approach to web and mobile security that has attracted some of the top computer scientists, researchers, and engineers in the world. Shape now defends the web and mobile applications for the world's leading corporations.
Shape in the News