Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
Customers love our product and we need talented Account Executives to bring our vision and service to the hundreds of inbound customer leads we receive every day. The Account Executive will close customers that are qualified by our rock star Sales Development team and own the entire sales cycle from the demo, to close as well as core account growth. A passion for our product and mission is a must!
A day in the life…
- Achieve and exceed sales quota
- Perform product demos
- Relentlessly engage prospects with a value-based approach
- Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and competition
- Drive value for key accounts and grow them over time
- A track record of quota overachievement
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience in a sales role
- Software or SaaS background
- Experience selling to the SMB market
- Bachelors degree
- Bonus points for CRM sales experience!
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings and Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!