Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
We are looking for a Tier 1 Lead is very similar to a Tier 1 Specialist but with additional leadership responsibilities. The Tier 1 Lead role ensures that all of Tier 1 is operating at expected quality and efficiency. Ensuring all Tier 1 staff are up-to-date on training for product and policies, and mentoring the Tier 1 team for performance and professional growth is the primary responsibility. In addition to their leadership they also operate as an expert Specialist in resolving tickets and delighting the customer.
A day in the life...
- Responding to individual customer support issues and ensuring a timely response to all customer support inquiries
- Use of Zendesk, support chat, and internal support tools
- Following outlined workflows for resolving tickets using macros, tags, and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Ownership of individual performance metrics as designed by management
- Identifying technical issues, suggesting enhancements, and communicating them to the company.
- Problem solve and create solutions to meet customer requests
- Work with our Support Manager and other members of the Customer Success team to improve internal processes and escalate emerging needs.
- Mentor other agents and work with Tier 2 to develop and improve appropriate training and Support Processes.
- Serve as a first point of escalation for new Tier 1 Specialists or new issue types.
- 3-5+ years prior experience in customer support
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year University or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Support standards (ITSM/ITIL)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion to exceed customer expectations while maintaining efficiency.
- Self-motivated and obsessed with continuous improvement
- Positive attitude and ability to persevere through multiple customer challenges each day
- Track record of consistency and quality service.
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to work in a very energetic, startup office setting
- Leadership skills and experience, preferably in a Support context.
- This role reports the Support Manager and could be remote, contracted, or outsourced
Tell me more about Copper...
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!