Orem, UT, US
Apply for the
- Process payroll for US and International employees
- Calculate the correct amounts for overtime, deductions, bonuses, and commissions
- Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Respond to issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and supervisors
- Process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll specifications
- Maintain and document all payroll records
- Reconcile general ledger with regard to payroll transaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in payroll-related position
- Experience with payroll processing and wage attachment
- Excellent organization and mathematical skills