The Creative Marketing Specialist uses graphic design and layout techniques to enhance the effectiveness of our marketing content. Through creative designs you will not only make our marketing materials more attractive, but also improve user experience, create brand consistency, and drive specific results. As Creative Marketing Specialist, you will develop, create, execute and analyze assets for multiple mediums, including social media, print, tradeshows, and more. From conception to execution, this candidate will improve our outward facing brand, bringing it to life and maintaining consistency across all platforms.
A successful candidate has a unique blend of ambition, creativity and organizational skills. Applicant must be well-versed in the Adobe Creative Cloud with knowledge of industry design and branding techniques. You must be able to manage multiple projects and details from inception to execution and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders. The Creative Marketing Specialist will act as lead on other assigned marketing projects and will partner with the global marketing team to accomplish project goals on time and within budget.
· Create and design artwork, layout, and all visual and graphic components for marketing materials, promotional campaigns, official reports, presentations, tradeshow banners, social media, paid search, collateral, etc.
· Collaborate with Global Marketing teammates to support program initiatives
· Oversee and maintain consistency of brand usage and company and client representation in all internal and external communication and marketing materials
· Must be a PowerPoint “guru” and support all departments (Marketing, Executive, Sales, etc.) with various kinds of presentations (Marketing, Client, Supplier, Board Meetings Operations Reviews, Investor, Town Hall, etc.)
· Create standard templates for various types of creative assets
· Write or coordinate compelling copy and marketing materials for use across multiple platforms including social media, web sites, and print copy
· Organize and maintain all media assets, including regional image bank, promotional videos, and logos as well as create/maintain icon libraries
· Manage and facilitate other design needs as assigned
· Domestic travel may be required
· Must be able to work with various department executives (C-Suite, Marketing, Sales, Product, etc.) and work under short deadlines, last minute updates, etc. (generally will be an 8-5 position but when duty calls, must be willing to work nights, early morning, weekends to accommodate company needs.)
· Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar technologies as well as Microsoft Office—especially PowerPoint
· Creative and outside-the-box thinking
· Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with particular attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work in a team across multiple projects and timelines
· Proficient in various office and presentation software
· Ability to stay calm in high pressure situations and take direction well
Education & Experience
· Design or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional experience (we require work samples to apply for this position)
· 1-2 years of design, marketing or business work experience
Why Work for Avetta:
- Avetta believes in taking a holistic approach to compensation. We’re offering a competitive base salary, bonus and or commission structure.
- We’ve also taken it a step further to include more management training to help you grow into the leader you may want to be. We are growing extremely fast so we always have openings available internally.
- Our benefits are meant to take care of you and the ones you care about most:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Pet Insurance: We love our fur babies!
- We do a 4% match on your 401k with no vesting period
- $1,000 annual Employee Tuition and Continuing Education reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements