You’ll wow the team with your knowledge of data flows, SDLC and Agile Methodologies. Your project management skills are second to none. You understand how to properly conduct business analysis that will win you the title of “Top Dog” month after month. You are a self-starter who is eager to learn and requires minimal supervision for common day-to-day tasks.
Quality is your middle name. You refuse to release the product with errors and you’ll work until the break of dawn to ensure the product is not only functional, but awesome.
You get it. You’re an expert in all the Avetta product offerings and understand the background on why the product was built the way it was. You understand how the rock creates a ripple effect in the pond.
The Business Analyst interfaces and collaborates with other teams including but not limited to Implementation Project Management, Sales, Account Management, Product, and Engineering.
- Gather and analyze client requirements and develop a scope of work to communicate expectations and timelines
- Align client needs with product, engineering and product operations team goals
- Identify problematic areas with the data and research and work with engineering to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with key stakeholders to develop and implement effective solutions
- Document client requirements, use cases, and process improvements workflows
- Lead and participate in client-facing and internal meetings, such as scoping sessions and project kickoffs
- Configure new and existing client accounts in a rules-based system
- 3-5 years of experience in a software or technology environment such as software development, systems analysis, or database administration
- Working skills with RDBMS and the ability to prepare SQL. NoSQL/MongoDB skills a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in conveying technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify appropriate analytical approaches based on the client request or business need
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and provide validation of results
- Balance multiple, competing priorities effectively, track documentation and deliverables in an organized manner
- Strong aptitude for learning new platforms and processes effectively
- Solid understanding of systems and applications such as UI, data flows, API and release cycles
- Ability to work/communicate with Database Administrators and Software Developers
- Ability to read and understand complex requirements documents, identify gaps and capture one-off use cases
- Deliver customer requests on time and deliver high quality solutions
- Ability to think and operate in a logical manner, break down processes and investigate issues by asking the right questions to determine potential solutions
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Information Systems or similar degree from an accredited institution. Business majors with combination of certifications and/or experience are acceptable
- Knowledge and experience in:
- SaaS, ERP platforms
- Data Modeling
- Agile Methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Ticket Tracking Systems (JIRA)
- MS Excel skills a plus
- The job may require flexibility with regards to scheduling days, hours, and work location (including some remote work), depending on business needs.
- The environment is fast-paced, ever changing. This individual must possess the skills to react quickly, establish and re-establish priorities and communicate with professionalism.
- May require up to 10% travel to attend meetings and training.