Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
As part of the Business Operations team you would be entrusted the responsibility of collaborating with business leaders within the organisation to track key performance metrics for Sales, Implementation and the Support organisation. You would be playing a pivotal role in driving data driven decisions for the organisation by helping address complex business questions leveraging the vast data available across multiple systems.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and maintain new reporting system capabilities – which includes creation of dashboards that can help management take quick decisions during business review meetings
- Manage extraction, data cleansing, analysis and ongoing validation of large volumes of historical customer data
- Work closely with internal teams to streamline as well as ensure process compliance toward's effective functioning of day to day operations
- Develop reports for Quarterly DASH meetings (quarterly business reviews) that enable business leaders to make informed decisions
- Collaborate with other teams to provide operational analysis and make performance recommendations to the business
- Owner of internal systems like CRM (Salesforce) and JIRA at Zenoti
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA from a reputed business school
- 3 - 6 years of experience working in business operations or business reporting
- Excellent data analysis background, with extensive experience using reporting methodologies
- Good spreadsheet skills, with proven experience managing large data sets
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Understanding of complex business and accounting processes; ability to use this knowledge to analyze strategic decisions
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tools would be a plus
- Demonstrated internal customer service and stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, initiative, and a focus on delivering results
- Good communication skills at all organisational levels
- Willingness to work extended hours during periods of high demand like quarter-close or year-end; may include weekends and holidays
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more