Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review.
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for experienced professionals to join our support leadership team who have at least 8 years experience delivering enterprise-level customer support for mission critical applications. The Senior Manager-Support Quality will be responsible to lead a team of individual contributors who focus on building, executing, and refining processes that will take us to a world-class level of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of this team include:
- Keeping up-to-date documentation of all policies and processes used by the support team
- Building and refining the quality scorecards that are used to measure performance of all team members
- Performing quality audits of support interactions
- Ensuring timely and high-quality initial responses, monitoring engagement to ensure support tickets are escalated to the next level to avoid stagnation
- Soft skills training program management
- Performing as the liaison to the company's centralized product training team - ensuring proper on-boarding of new resources and ongoing training for existing resources
- Keeping a skills inventory for all support team members and managing certifications to ensure adequate resources are always staffed to manage customer request inflow.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 8 years in a fast-paced tech-focused customer support organization, managing support for complex mission critical applications
- 5 years of people management
- 3 years in a role focused on support quality
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated success building and managing relationships with global customers
- Demonstrated success working in a matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, startup environment
- Deep understanding of data-driven applications and data-driven decision making
- Ability to flex working hours based on customer needs
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more