Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
As a product manager you will be responsible for defining market requirements and packaging the features into product releases. You will interact with development leads, product architects, product managers and key customers. A strong technical background is required. Job duties include gathering requirements from existing and potential customers, writing functional requirements documents, building agile product backlogs, and managing the delivery of amazing Zenoti features release after release.
Your job will require you to work through the entire product cycle as the advocate for end-users and customers. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- Must have a good understanding of mobile, web and cloud technology space.
- Has minimum of 4-8 years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager role.
- Technical or engineering background along with an MBA from a premier management institute.
- Can break a complex and vaguely defined problem into a clear and actionable set of steps.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and ability to assimilate feedback into specs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to fine-tune messaging as per target audience.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills, and coming up with data-driven recommendations.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams with a results-oriented attitude.
- Can think like a developer and understand the technical approaches/limitations in product design.
- Comfortable in communicating with customers and senior executives, and should not hesitate to express himself or herself with clarity and conviction.
- Strike the right balance between developing a high-level understanding of the business and market requirements, and developing detailed specs needed for execution
- Experience in working with features related to marketing, revenue generation will be a plus
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more