Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What’s the opportunity?
The documentation team at Zenoti is called the Customer Education team as writers here don’t just write. They Educate!
As a member of this team, you will have an exciting charter of building content for Zenoti University (which is at a nascent stage), and build a platform using which customers can self-learn, get certified, and start using Zenoti with minimal or no support.
What will I be doing?
- Participating in customer trainings and asking plenty of questions so you understand not only how something works, but also why it matters to the people using it
- Contributing towards the definition of training approach, strategy, and plan
Mentoring writers and reviewing their work to ensure the deliverables are of the highest quality
- Defining training requirements per module, translating requirements into detail design and storyboards for each module, and working alongside content SMEs each step of the way
- Liasoning with Learning Partners, tracking their progress, monitoring quality, and ensuring the deliverables are of the highest quality
- Acting as the customer's champion and figuring out the learning objectives to educating them on the Why and How
- Planning, strategizing, and building solutions and user experiences using WalkMe to help with faster onboarding
- Send weekly reports on training effectiveness
- Build Instructor Guides, storyboards, videos, and simulators
What Skills do I need?
- Experience: You must have a minimum of 10+ years of experience as an Instructional Designer, led teams, and have experience building blended learning solutions
- Tools: You must have experience utilizing structured learning frameworks such as ADDIE and have knowledge of tools such as Adobe Captivate and Camtasia
- Self-starter: You must be a highly motivated individual who believes in taking ownership of any assigned work
- Not afraid of change: You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment and do not mind ever-changing scope
- Work outside the box: You are comfortable doing new things and willing to look and work beyond the usual accepted and defined standards
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours.
- Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more