Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Lead the design and development of amazing user interfaces in Zenoti
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality
- Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality and responsiveness of features
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Learn to scale your features to handle building complex and large scale applications
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years’ experience of web application development including HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass
- Experience in building web interfaces using modern frameworks and Proficient in at least one such as AngularJS, ReactJS or equivalent
- Experience in Visual Studio .NET, C#, Ajax, JSON (ASP. NET Web Forms, MVC)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more