Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Work with regional project teams to manage migration of customers on to the Zenoti platform.
- Design migrations from 3rd party systems to Zenoti by mapping schema and data into Zenoti.
- Identifying and working on master data consolidation and management which is part of migration exercise.
- Helping teams with necessary data updates needed as per customer requests.
What skills do I need?
- A Masters or a 4 year degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of extensive experience on MS SQL Server.
- experience in working on data migration projects with large data sets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday.
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more.