Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
The documentation team at Zenoti is called the Customer Education team as writers here don’t just write. They Educate!
As a member of this team, you will have an exciting charter of creating API documentation for a technical audience and creating documentation for the Analytics module.
What will I be doing?
- Asking plenty of questions so you understand not only how something works, but also why it matters to the people using it
Writing beyond the obvious and educating customers on Why and How
- Acting as the customers’ champion and figuring out the best way to get customers the information they need
- Building context-sensitive help and user experiences using WalkMe and provide "Just in Time” and Just in Case" help
- Analyzing the usefulness of your content by reviewing the "conversations handled by Bot" and making appropriate changes
What skills do I need?
- Experience: Has a minimum of 4+ years of experience as an API writer
Knowledgeable: Is familiar with API documentation tools such as Postman or Swagger, has knowledge of REST APIs, and can generate HTML content from source code. Having knowledge of Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter: Is a highly motivated individual who believes in taking ownership of any assigned work
- Not afraid of change: Loves working in a fast paced environment and does not mind ever-changing scope
- Work outside the box: Is comfortable doing new things and willing to look and work beyond the usual accepted and defined standards.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more