Who We Are
Coming out of Harvard Innovation Labs in 2017, we began developing the world’s first AI-driven AR navigation platform for drivers, using our ultra-efficient deep learning road-understanding AI. We have a team of experts in deep learning, computer vision, software optimization, and UX design. We are backed by multiple tier-1 mega VCs and Y Combinator. We are revolutionizing how billions of people perceive and navigate the world.
Who You Are
We are looking for someone to be the driving force behind a comprehensive software testing strategy for our AR navigation consumer mobile app. You will represent quality from a user’s perspective.
What You’ll do
- Create and maintain automated tests (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests).
- Identify test requirements, develop test plans, assess risks, report appropriate defects, and provide relevant data for test reporting.
- Develop internal test tools and infrastructure.
What You’ll need
- A deep understanding of software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Proven track record of discovering software defects, proposing solutions, and improving application quality.
- Experience in testing mobile applications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Prior experience in navigation or mapping related products.
- Technical understanding of AI/AR technologies.