Who is Karat?
Interviewing is the gateway to building careers and teams. Yet, it’s no one’s job to do it with fairness and professionalism -- so we made it our job.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies like Indeed, Intuit, Pinterest, and Citrix. Our network of experienced Interview Engineers have conducted tens of thousands of technical interviews with software engineering candidates. Clients increase capacity to interview and unlock engineering productivity, all while providing exceptional candidate experiences.
Our mission is to be the world’s interviewer. We conduct highly predictive interviews for our clients with rigor, humanity, and fairness. Karat helps companies hire the engineers they need to create the future and helps ensure that engineers are in jobs that maximize their strengths.
Business Development Representative (BDR) at Karat
Our service which delivers measurable ROI to top engineering organizations. Our sales model is genuinely consultative with a focus on building trusted, long-term partnerships with engineering and recruiting leaders. As a BDR at Karat, you will work closely with our Sales Leaders to identify key decision makers in our ideal prospect accounts, initiate interest and engagement with these prospects and secure new clients.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Engage with prospects via phone, email and social selling tools to provide high-level offering information
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments
- Develop and execute territory account plans in coordination with account executives and sales leadership; to achieve and exceed quota responsibility while tracking all efforts in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Disseminate qualified new opportunities to appropriate sales representative, collaborating with reps about the opportunity and determining appropriate action items
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the Technical Recruiting and Interviewing space
- Inspired by our mission at Karat
- Excited to be a part of high growth, high energy organization
- Ready to approach every problem as an entrepreneur with grit, creativity, and persistence
- Curious about exploring opportunities in the market
- Resourceful in using social media and other networks to identify and contact prospects
- Interested in using this role to grow into a Sales Leader or other position within Karat
- Seek to represent the voice of the customer to Karat's leadership
- High energy, enthusiastic and activity driven