Who is Karat?
Interviewing is the gateway to building careers and teams. Yet, it’s no one’s job to do it with fairness and professionalism -- so we made it our job.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies like Indeed, Intuit, Pinterest, and Citrix. Our network of experienced Interview Engineers have conducted tens of thousands of technical interviews with software engineering candidates. Clients increase capacity to interview and unlock engineering productivity, all while providing exceptional candidate experiences.
Our mission is to be the world’s interviewer. We conduct highly predictive interviews for our clients with rigor, humanity, and fairness. Karat helps companies hire the engineers they need to create the future and helps ensure that engineers are in jobs that maximize their strengths.
Product at Karat
Karat delivers a premium, candidate-first, tech-enabled solution that challenges the status quo of technical interviewing. We pride ourselves in delivering experiences that empower candidates to be their best and we're constantly exploring new and improved ways to do so.
As the Interview Experience Product Manager at Karat you will own advocating the candidate and Interview Engineer experience, prioritizing initiatives, and shipping innovative experiences to the world that raise the bar of today's interviewing and talent acquisition.
- Set the vision and strategy for the core Karat Interview product in collaboration with our Engineering, Interview Content, and Interview Engineer teams
- Conduct user research to identify and validate high impact product opportunities
- Prioritize the roadmap, communicate, and lead execution across stakeholder teams (leadership, non-technical, and technical teams)
- Win user love by creating experiences that empower our candidates and interviewers
- Passionate about people and how technology can empower, not replace
- Advocate for fair and equitable interviewing
- Proven cross-team communicator with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective at driving alignment and execution across teams toward a shared goal
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Successes are great but challenges are learning opportunities, you have a growth mindset
- Led a product release from ideation to launch or a part of that end-to-end process
- Computer Science background or other programming experience
- Experience with technical interviewing (as a candidate, interviewer, or both)