Regional Sales Director, West at Dtex Systems
San Jose, CA, US
Close opportunities to meet and exceed booking/revenue targets by...
- Scheduling and attend sales call appointments with a prospect
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Dtex customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Dtex solutions
- The scope of responsibilities for this role is territorial based. Travel will be required as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, and Product Development.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- 3 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Dtex products and services is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.