Regional Sales Director at Dtex Systems
Texas, US / Illinois, US
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand, develop and grow a Country/Region/Territory whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Understand and convey key Business issues facing Distributors, resellers and customers.
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales target (Quota).
- Recruit and manage the channel partners including Distributors/Re-Sellers/Systems Integrators.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers
- Develop and plan sales/marketing activities and campaigns within each Country/Region/Territory.
- Understand, where appropriate, opportunities for localization of our products and services.
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters.
- May require up to 70% travel with designated region: local, out-of-town, overnight travel within the domestic US.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 7+ years of solution and service-based sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with networking/security, competitors and market landscape is required.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.