Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Who you are:
Madison Reed’s Salon Managers are entrepreneurial leaders who deliver exceptional customer experiences, while inspiring your team of Colorists and support staff. As a member of the leadership team building the Madison Reed Color Bar story, you are also a thought leader and partner to the company, as we lay the foundation and establish the roadmap to success for Color Bars.
What you will do:
A successful Salon Manager demonstrates excellence through:
- Manage, guide, and coach the Color Bar team on a daily basis.
- Interview, onboard, and retain an ongoing pool of high quality candidates.
- Build relationships with Madison Reed’s clientele, ensuring that clients experience our 100% LOVE guarantee with every visit
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and other leading Key Performance Indicators
- Understand and optimize your shop's P&L
- Resolve customer issues and employee relations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and team morale
- Execute operations, marketing, and human resources and other Madison Reed company objectives in store
- Build and manage timekeeping and payroll reporting
Core skills & requirements:
- Must be a licensed cosmetologist and experienced Colorist
- You must have management experience running and leading a customer centric retail store and team (ideally, overseeing $1mm+ sales). You understand what it takes to manage a retail P&L, including recruiting and managing a field team
- You have 3+ years experience working in a service oriented business
- You have a strong level of technical proficiency and comfort working remotely with HQ
- You are also ambitious, a self starter who acts with a sense of urgency, and a problem solver -- these are the traits that allow you to navigate your team and your career successfully in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are thoughtful, accurate, and detailed - from how you execute to how you bring forth ideas to the table
- You are a strong communicator
- Lastly and probably most importantly, you are the ambassador of the Madison Reed values and brand in your community, the salon, and to your team and customers. You exhibit the highest level of professionalism and emotional maturity in everything you do
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.