Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
LOCATION: Toronto Headquarters
Reporting to the Director of Presales, the Presales Engineer will be our sales subject matter expert on Environmental Management, Occupational Health, Quality, and Safety. Job #1 is demonstrating how our solution meets the needs of the EHSQ professional worldwide.
The Presales Engineer is responsible for presenting our platform to qualified prospects as part of the sales process. The role requires both strong business and technical acumen to understand the needs of our client base and accurately position the Cority EHSQ solution. As a subject matter expert in EHSQ, you act as the trusted advisor during the sales process. This is a hands-on-keyboard role that requires the ability to turn requirements into demonstrable content through configuration of the software.
The role is presentation-focused. You must be comfortable owning the space as you demonstrate to groups of stakeholders, either in person or via WebEx. Travel is required in this role.
You must have experience in the EHSQ industry, as a practitioner, consultant, sales professional, advisor, or the like. If your resume does not demonstrate EHSQ experience, we respectfully wish you the best in other opportunities.
· Identifying client needs during discovery sessions with new and existing clients.
· Preparing targeted demonstration scripts, environments, and other sales content.
· Giving effective product demonstrations to potential clients.
· Responding to RFPs/RFIs and other tender documents.
· Working with our internal product team to steer feature and function development.
· Traveling as required to deliver onsite demonstrations, attend trade shows, and other functions.
· Leading internal training sessions for the sales team as part of ongoing product training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· University education or equivalent.
· Must have excellent demonstration and presentation skills.
· Minimum three (3) years of experience in EHS sales, consulting, or product development.
· Must have hands-on experience in EHS management systems or experience implementing EHS policy in the workplace.
· Experience in sales or consulting from EHS perspective would be an asset.
· Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) would be an asset.
· Must have fluency in English and at least one of French or German. Other languages would be an asset.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus
LOCATION: Toronto Ontario. Will accept remote applications from Canada, USA, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
- 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
- Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
- Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
- We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
- Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
- An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.
Cority is an enterprise software company based in Toronto with a global client base. The company’s core product is a software platform that is used by large corporations, NGOs and government agencies to manage employee health and safety. If you’re interested in learning more, go to www.cority.com