Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHSQ product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, safety and quality is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHSQ risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
LOCATION: Toronto Headquarters
Reporting to the Director of Presales, the Presales Analyst will be our content manager and project manager for the data sets used to market and sell our Environmental Management, Occupational Health, Quality, and Safety software.
Tasked with keeping our data fresh and relevant, the Presales Analyst will work with product management, product marketing, and our sales engineering teams to constantly add to our library of demonstration content. The goal: to create dazzling configurations and scenarios representing user stories in a variety of industry verticals that demonstrate the value and power of the Cority platform.
This role relies heavily on previous Safety, Quality, Environmental, Health, or Hygiene experience or education, especially in a sales or consulting role. This is a mandatory consideration for employment. We want to hear from EHSQ subject matter or software experts that want to bring that message to the market!
· Manage the configuration of demonstration content (data, screens, reports, dashboards) through scripts, uploads, and manual data entry.
· Liaise with the Product, Success, Implementation, and Product Marketing teams to develop content and stories for demonstration for existing functionality.
· Develop data, content, stories, and presales training for all new features added to the platform.
· Plan and manage multi-day cross-functional data management meetings on a quarterly basis.
· Work with product management and product marketing to follow roadmap, and lend practical insight on behalf of the presales team.
· Participate on RFP/RFI response teams as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· University education at bachelor’s level or higher; in EHSQ or applicable field.
· Must have experience in the EHSQ space, either hands-on-keyboard or hands-on-clipboard.
· Experience in sales or consulting would be an asset, but not mandatory. Experience selling, configuring, consulting, or using EHSQ software would be an asset.
· Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) would be an asset.
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Remote applicants considered
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
· 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
· Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
· Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
· We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
· Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
· An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.