Aporeto is a VC-backed startup in the area of cloud native security. We offer a Zero Trust security solution for cloud, containers and microservices allowing companies to achieve granular application segmentation. The Aporeto platform protects cloud applications from attack by authenticating and authorizing all communications with a cryptographically signed identity assigned to every workload.
To date, Aporeto has raised over $34M from world-class and strategic investors like Norwest Ventures, Wing Ventures, and Comcast Ventures.
Aporeto’s solution offers a scalable, simpler, and more secure approach to the firewall and network segmentation security solutions currently offered in the market. Our product secures communications between services and allows our users to visualize their network environments and create communication dependency maps through intuitive dashboards.
Who We Are
We are passionate about drawing on diverse experiences and creative approaches to deliver value for our customers and blaze a new path in our industry. Our “no bullshit” motto speaks to our directness and honesty, and our work towards building trusted relationships with people and between applications.
As an ideal candidate:
- You’re a Senior UX / Product Designer who likes to tackle technical projects
- You know how to find out the right things to build and not not build
- You follow best design practices and can own the entire design process from user research, user testing, information architecture, wireframes, right through to UI design
- You don’t mind opening a code editor from time to time.
- You like CSS / HTML and React projects, and like working with closely with software engineers
- You’re familiar with different tools such as Sketch or Figma or Abstract. We’ll let you choose!
- You’ve got an awesome portfolio
- You like to work with other smart people, see the impact of your work, and to push your limits
If this sounds like you, send us your portfolio and resume – we want to hear from you!
At Aporeto, your role is not limited to a job description. Here are some examples of what you'll work on:
- Conceptualize and design interactive dashboards that provide network and application security insights
- Own the design process from start to finish and create or adapt a design process into existing sprints
- Conduct user testing using various methods (ie. stakeholder research interviews or other research methods)
- Present design ideas, decisions, and rationale to the product, UI development, and executive teams.
- Iterate designs and solutions and create user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes.
- Write design documentation and work closely with the development team through design hand-offs