Act-On, a market leader (as named by Forrester) and visionary (as named by Gartner) in marketing automation, is looking to add a key contributor to our product management team to own our integration and API product lines. If you are customer and data driven and enjoy working on a small team with a lot of ownership, you’ll love this role and the impact you can make. Demonstrated experience building and evolving integrations and APIs is a must. Candidates with global enterprise software experience and expertise in marketing technology solutions are highly desired.
What you’ll do
- Own our CRM integration and API product lines.
- Practice continuous customer discovery by regularly meeting with existing and potential customers to get feedback on existing product capabilities and identify new and emerging customer needs.
- Develop your roadmaps based on value hypotheses, learning goals, and metrics.
- Create and communicate customer personas and profiles to guide team solution development.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle for CRM integrations and APIs:
- Work with customers to identify and validate product features and capabilities.
- Work with engineering and user experience teams to deliver new features and benefits to our customers.
- Work with marketing teams to excite, prepare, and support customers as we roll out feature improvements and new functions
- Work with field teams to resolve issues, train customers, and learn from feature releases
- Participate in go-to-market activities and documentation
- Conduct competitive analysis and lead product reviews for your product areas.
- Identify and communicate metrics to measure feature performance, reflect insights, and set context for new product ideas.
- Work with partners to add new capabilities and support our customer’s success.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager delivering features from inception through final release and measuring success
- You have built and enhanced integrations between B2B enterprise software systems.
- You have built and enhanced APIs.
- You are curious and ask the five whys. You’re not satisfied with the first answer or initial implementation--you relentlessly pursue deeper answers and better solutions for your customers.
- Practice continuous customer discovery and are passionate about learning from customers.
- You have worked with partners to create new solutions for customers.
- You have led agile teams in iterative delivery of customer value.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to deliver new products and features to customers.
- Experience presenting product plans and updates to executive teams.
- You have a framework for identifying and prioritizing new product opportunities.
- Play at multiple levels: vision, strategy, and execution.
- You’ve worked on products targeted at B2B mid-market and enterprise customers
- You’ve owned a product in the marketing technology space
- You’ve attended and presented at large customer events
- You’re known in the industry as an expert in your product domain