About the company
An initiative that started in 2014 with just a few restaurants on board limited to Koramangala in Bangalore, Swiggy is now India’s leading food ordering and delivery platform. We recently received our series H round of funding and were able to raise an astounding $1 Billion. We have grown beyond our wildest imaginations. Starting off with just 2 neighbourhoods in Bangalore, we are now present in over 70 locations PAN India and are only looking to grow further. More than 50,000 restaurant partners leverage Swiggy to reach new customers and increase their sales. All of this has been made possible only because of our motivated work force nearing 5000+ employees that run the show from start to finish. Every order delivered by Swiggy’s fleet of over 1,20,000 Delivery Executives, the largest in India, ensures a host of customer-centric features, while ensuring we provide unparalleled convenience for our customers.
- Adherence to launch milestones, constant communication in case of any issues being faced
- Customer escalations regarding the Quality / Quantity & mail thread should be updated within 24hrs
- Working with restaurants to reduce restaurants driven cancellations and edits
- Timely responses and resolution of issues raised by the Catalogue team
- Ensuring a high quality recommended menu, working with restaurants to ensure sufficient photos, menu completion, etc.
- Timely escalation of issues that could impact partner experience (Eg. Delayed revisions, etc.)
- Information related to restaurants is accurate and updated on the system
- Support Vendor Projects - (AOV, Image Quality, Assured for other cities, national accounts, JIT, Geo-fencing, etc)
- Work with restaurant partners in solving operational problems and ensuring retention (payments, packaging, Partner app problems etc.)
- Complies with company and Sales SOPs
- On-boarding of newly launched restaurants - specifically ensuring completion of needed OB details, menu collection, ensuring sanity checks, mystery shopping to ensure no hiked prices, etc.
- Driving adoption of new vendor management products & processes - Monthly Target based.
- Handling social media escalations raised by customers.