About the company
An initiative that started in 2014 with just a few restaurants on board limited to Koramangala in Bangalore, Swiggy is now India’s leading food ordering and delivery platform. We recently received our series H round of funding and were able to raise an astounding $1 Billion. We have grown beyond our wildest imaginations. Starting off with just 2 neighbourhoods in Bangalore, we are now present in over 70 locations PAN India and are only looking to grow further. More than 50,000 restaurant partners leverage Swiggy to reach new customers and increase their sales. All of this has been made possible only because of our motivated work force nearing 5000+ employees that run the show from start to finish. Every order delivered by Swiggy’s fleet of over 1,20,000 Delivery Executives, the largest in India, ensures a host of customer-centric features, while ensuring we provide unparalleled convenience for our customers.
- The position holder is responsible for sourcing and hiring of Delivery Executives. The position is a middle-management role within the operations team. The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Strategy and planning: The candidate will assist the top-management in developing operations strategy for effectively scaling the sourcing requirements of the company with regards to the Delivery Executives
- Implementation: Conducting field operations in terms of BTL activities and field sourcing at different locations of the city
- People management: The candidate will be responsible for finding the right candidate and convincing them to join the company's delivery team showcasing the benefits of working with the company to all prospective candidates. Be involved in conducting staffing drives.
- Experience in managing blue collared employees such as delivery executives is a big plus
- Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to meet daily, weekly, and long
- term requirements and goals.
- Should be comfortable working with MS excel.
- Should have a personal bike.