About the company
An initiative that started in 2014 with just a few restaurants on board limited to Koramangala in Bangalore, Swiggy is now India’s leading food ordering and delivery platform. We recently received our series H round of funding and were able to raise an astounding $1 Billion. We have grown beyond our wildest imaginations. Starting off with just 2 neighbourhoods in Bangalore, we are now present in over 70 locations PAN India and are only looking to grow further. More than 50,000 restaurant partners leverage Swiggy to reach new customers and increase their sales. All of this has been made possible only because of our motivated work force nearing 5000+ employees that run the show from start to finish. Every order delivered by Swiggy’s fleet of over 1,20,000 Delivery Executives, the largest in India, ensures a host of customer-centric features, while ensuring we provide unparalleled convenience for our customers.
Purpose of the role:-
As the Manager in Supply Enablement, you will be a critical champion and enabler of commercial execution, sales success and vendor metric health improvement. You will support functions that are essential to Supply Force effectiveness and productivity. These include funnel management, sales forecasting, acquisitions, sales reporting, restaurant health metric improvement and dashboards. You will also monitor and audit supply standard work, supply tool trainings and would be responsible for sales team incentive implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This person’s main responsibility is to ensure that sales agents are well-resourced with the content, training, and knowledge of available assets to actively work and close deals in the sales pipeline. This type of support is also critical to optimizing the restaurants lifetime value during the sales process
- Sales Funnel Management – Working with cities to drive increase in funnel quality
- Internal Customer Advocacy - advocating internally and being the voice of the city sales asks. you will also work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are set and met. You would be responsible for driving supply projects essential to drive top-line, bottomline and and supply experience
- Having a high level of business insights and knowledge, coupled with driving tangible results within an organization.
- Demonstrating critical thinking about proposed programs or process changes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting in City level hiring and bandwidth requirements
- Identify critical management coaching and reinforcement areas
- Communicate and document key company decisions and plans on PPT/Excel/Mail
- Creating content a getting sales and vendor teams to adopt that content, jump on demos and talk to customers and prospects.
- Work in partnership with Product/ Finance/Merchandising/HR teams to create consistent, effective and engaging messaging for all supply programs; new product rollouts; process changes; tools and best practices.
- 4+ years of overall experience and least 1-2 years of experience in Sales Project Management
- The ability to think strategically, formulate plans and articulate recommendations. Experience with cross-functional team coordination at all levels.
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously with strong project management to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- A natural self-starter attitude, sense of urgency, Empathetic, influential, creative, and innovative
- Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
- Skilled at Prioritization
- Continuous Learner
- Excellent Excel skills