About the company
An initiative that started in 2014 with just a few restaurants on board limited to Koramangala in Bangalore, Swiggy is now India’s leading food ordering and delivery platform. We recently received our series H round of funding and were able to raise an astounding $1 Billion. We have grown beyond our wildest imaginations. Starting off with just 2 neighbourhoods in Bangalore, we are now present in over 70 locations PAN India and are only looking to grow further. More than 50,000 restaurant partners leverage Swiggy to reach new customers and increase their sales. All of this has been made possible only because of our motivated work force nearing 5000+ employees that run the show from start to finish. Every order delivered by Swiggy’s fleet of over 1,20,000 Delivery Executives, the largest in India, ensures a host of customer-centric features, while ensuring we provide unparalleled convenience for our customers.
You will lead a team of area managers to optimize efficiency of
operations and achieve the performance target for these areas. You will assist
the management in implementing new strategic initiatives as well as contribute
with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in these areas.
· You will liaise between the implementation team and the operations
strategy team to ensure that all the areas under you focuses on order
fulfilment, logistics and customer experience. You will be responsible
for leading and managing a huge team, their performance, expectations and
· Perform cost analysis and reporting as well as manage schedules, quality
initiatives and process change initiatives. Design and manage execution of the
employee retention plan; Responsible for deciding on the staffing and training
requirements for all the areas under your purview.
· Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to
better support management reporting, information flow and relevant business
· Ensure the fleet of delivery executives across areas are disciplined,
and resolve disputes/strikes that may arise in these areas, warranting an efficient
and healthy work environment.
· Support the area managers in the design and rollout of a payout
structure that motivates and rewards the desired behaviors and performance of
· Ensure a flawless delivery service for the customers in your areas with
special focus on real time service levels and schedule adherence;
· Meet or exceed customer satisfaction rating target of the delivery fleet
in all the areas under your purview
· Provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and have weekly
one-on-ones with the area managers that focus on improving customer
· Schedule frequent hub visits to ensure compliance in hub operations in
all areas; Serve as a leader and point of contact as well as to address issues
that are supervisor related or complex in nature