Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul. For more information, visit www.sojern.com.
Sojern is looking for an Associate Account Manager to add to our Enterprise Commercial team. We are a rapidly-growing team, and this position will directly support our continued expansion in the North American market. As an Associate Account Manager, you will play a critical role within the company through hands-on management of advertising campaigns while developing and maintaining our partner relationships. The role exists to service and support customers, deliver on campaign commitments, influence client strategy and partner with sales to deliver on company sales targets.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
- Coordinate with sales, ad operations and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals
- Provide campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow potential clients and grow current clients
- Analyze and interpret performance data to provide optimization recommendations and client facing reporting
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements
- Provide high-quality service and drive the bar higher for client satisfaction
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. (Accounting, Marketing, Communications, or Finance a plus)
- At least 2-3 years’ industry/ account management experience
- Ability to manage the challenges of juggling multiple accounts whilst providing excellent client service
- Strong analytical abilities that leverage our data-driven platform to produce successful campaigns
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Great with people – ability to work with internal and external teams in various time zones
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA Travel Discount
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days