Infutor is the expert in data-driven Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions. Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
As an Operations Intern, you will support the Operations team with various on-going and one-time projects. These projects have a significant impact on our business functions, both large and small in scale.
- Assist Operations and Marketing with real world projects in conjunction with Infutor’s MarTech stack, which includes: Marketo, Salesforce.com, Roll Works and Bizible.
- Partner with Sales Operations team in analysis, reporting and measurement of sales team.
- Partner with the Marketing Department on efforts related to Conferences and Webinars
- Measurement, reporting and insights in relation to all marketing and sales operations initiatives
- Education Focus: Open to any major
- Previous Office experience preferred
- 3-4 month commitment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google sheets skills
- Ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at once
- Self-driven and intellectually curious
- This is an unpaid internship opportunity
- Willing to work with your school to give academic credit
- Gain critical, hands-on experience in marketing-related functions
- Learn from the Consumer Identity Management experts
- Develop solutions and strategies that solve real business problems
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Experience first-hand working in a growing, “start-up” environment
- Potential for Full-Time employment
- Free fitness facility on-site
- Company sponsored events and much more!