- To Collect the toll from all commercial vehicles based on classification of vehicle
- To give the receipt to the Driver
- To ensure that boom barriers are operated after collection
- To ensure operational availability of all equipment’s else report to toll supervisor
- Inform IT and TS/TM for any problem
- To update the name board of TC in the booth during his duty hours.
- To give justification of vehicles that do not reconcile with classification data at the end of his shift
- To deposit cash & personal belonging including mobile phone in the locker provided in the admin building.
- Any Other responsibility given by Supervisor, Manager & BCP Head from time to time