Other Benefits: Food Allowance + Accommodation at Site + Medical Insurance
- To Supervise the vehicle in the lane concerned
- Traffic management
- Coordinate with RTO for lane operation and inform TM for any unserviceable equipment
- To follow the instruction of Toll Manager & BCP Head
- To maintain the discipline at work
- Guiding toll collector in difficulty, if any
- To ensure that shift wise collection is deposited in accounts department
- Any other responsibility given by Manager & BCP Head from time to time
- To ensure that no traffic jam happens at the check post
- To ensure that TC collects service fee as per the classification of the vehicle
- To monitor that no pilferage is done in the service fee collection
- To ensure that board containing TC name / BCP Head / ARTO is displayed in the lanes for the driver to book any complaint of the TC.
- To ensure that no unauthorized person is present in the booth area during his hour of duty.
- To maintain log of all vehicle that are being cleared in the category “FF”
- To report any incident in the lane in the form of incident report.
- To obtain classification team from TC on the cases where reconciliation of data does not tally as bought out by IT / Audit team and thereafter report to Toll Manager.
- Ensure loading / unloading of vehicles on the basis of RTO’s instruction and accounting of the same.