- The Mechanical and Electrical Engineer will be responsible to maintain: Street Lighting including High mast, Feeder pillars, Toll Plaza, Base camp/ Truck Lay Bays Building lighting and other electrical systems, Vehicle / Plant and Machinery
- Under the guidance of the Highway Maintenance Manager he will perform the routine / periodic inspections and identify the maintenance requirements and ensuring the Maintenance of all lighting installation and related items, Lighting wherever provided will be maintained in a condition nearly similar to original condition, The faults will be repaired at the earliest and lighting restored and missing & damaged items will be replaced instantly.
- Directly responsible for the maintenance activities, adherence to the methodologies and the safety requirements.
- Being a member of the ERP team as per the scheduled deployment defined by the Project Manager from time to time.
- Ensure that all street lighting highway mast is illuminated for the contracted hours.
- Responsible for maintenance of passenger amenities buildings/ complex equipment’s (like water pumping motor), fixtures including lighting facilities.
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education: Graduate in Civil, Mechanical or Industrial engineering.
Years of Experience: 5+ Years of experience managing maintenance in the construction, infrastructure development or Utilities management
Working Hours: Administrative hours + On-Call Duty