Who we are
Our mission at Revvo is to enable the mobility revolution by monitoring and safely maximizing every tire on the road. We believe that tires are one of the most important components of a vehicle and have not kept up with the similar pace of innovation. That's where we step in. We've built a proprietary embedded sensor that goes inside a vehicle tire which captures critical data in real time and is then sent to the Revvo Cloud where it is analyzed using machine learning models. This helps drivers, fleet operators, and autonomous vehicle engineers better understand how the tires on their vehicles are being used which provide useful and actionable insights.
We are a diverse team of passionate and data driven individuals with backgrounds in engineering, design, big data, machine learning, and manufacturing. We're looking for the most talented individuals who want to help build our company from the ground up and who want to make a direct impact on the future of transportation.
Who you are
We're looking for a Business Development leader that is highly skilled, highly self-motivated and highly passionate about working with potential clients as they adopt Revvo's revolutionary technology and platform. You'll work closely with the Revvo executive team to establish, nurture, and grow partnerships with some of the biggest companies and governments around the world. This is an opportunity to grow and learn from an extraordinary team, and to help build Revvo's business development strategy from the ground up, focusing on promising verticals for expansion and go-to-market partnerships.
- Lead the development and execution of contracts within one or more vertical business lines
- Identify, prioritize and establish relationships with senior executives at potential partners
- Own the end to end proposal and deal close process: directly responsible for developing proposals, pricing, timing, etc with inputs from across the organization
- Develop partner specific proposals, viewpoints and strategies to help drive excitement and interest in our products and capabilities
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of the Business Development activity, including lead and pipeline management, partner onboarding, sales forecasts, and ongoing partnership management metrics
- Performing marketplace and industry analyses with the goal of identifying product/feature/pricing or other opportunities for continued differentiation
- Partner with the Revvo executive team to create customized partnership packages/services in line with partner goals and objectives
- Passion or interest in the automotive space
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and ability to work well with others
- Able to hit the ground rolling
- Analytical with a focus on details
- Reliable in a high pressure environment
- Passion for learning and mentorship
- Ready to join this groundbreaking startup!
Revvo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.