What do we do?
Wyze Labs is a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products intuitive, easy to use, and accessible to everyone. We have built a user base of customers to engage with, and through their voice we are always expanding our features. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford. Wyze Labs, Inc. is headquartered in Kirkland, WA.
What is the opportunity?
This gives you an opportunity to work directly with our Design, Product, and UX Teams and take part in building our Mobile App & Early Access program. You will be able to partake in a dynamic, fast-paced team, and take a first look at some of the individuals who have become subject matter experts in smart home technology. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized, have some eye for creativity and content moderation. In this role, you will:
- Lead the creation of intuitive, engaging, digital content experiences to be published across web and mobile channels
- Collaborate with different teams to launch mobile app initiatives, focusing on commerce, user-generated content, and community
- Take a customer centric approach in building the content strategy and roadmap for all our digital content
- Manage, moderate, and publish content within our mobile app. Automate and scale our mobile app content publishing platform
- Serve as project lead from start to finish, track milestones from concept and design to production, QA, deployment and launch
- Track key content performance metrics and app analytics to identify opportunities
- Experience in creative writing, editor, or content strategy, with an emphasis on user-generated content, commerce, and community engagement
- Excellent editorial, communications and project management skills with attention to detail
- Experience managing content projects and coordination with other teams
- Experience working with product and UX designers and writing UI text
- Experience working in an agile content development environment