Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA.
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
We launched our first smart home camera, Wyze Cam, in October 2017. We also sell Wyze Cam Pan, a pan & tilt camera.
User engagement is at the heart of everything that we do. It’s our way to help customers set up and use our products, and to gather feedback on how we can make them better.
What is this Opportunity?
Want to work in one of the fastest growing startup in smart home industry? Wyze Supply Chain team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical leader to help redefine how Wyze fulfills customer demand. This Supply Chain Program Manager (PM) will partner with internal teams, supplier and external 3PL service providers to design and accelerate supply chain programs, which drive profitability savings and operational efficiencies. The Supply Chain Program Manager plays a critical role in delivering the optimal customer experience by ensuring we have the right product quantities, in the right places, at the right time. This individual will lead several strategic initiatives as part of the Wyze Supply Chain pillar.
If you have the spirit of an entrepreneur and enjoy a fast pace environment, this opportunity is for you. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members who have the energy to work in a quickly moving industry. We are a user centric company, being able to understand our customers and our users is one of the aspects to success in our company.
As a Supply Chain Program Manager, you will own the infrastructure of the Wyze supply chain solutions. You will work with different disciplines to ensure structure, process, data and system and in place to support our anticipated high growth. This team member will work closely with our internal and external partner teams.
The key responsibilities for this Supply Chain PM include:
- Own the Wyze supply chain operation processes from definition, documentation, alignment with key partners and continuous improvements
- Establish and drive end-to-end supply chain cost structure across inbound, warehousing and outbound areas
- Drive S&OP planning and process for sustaining and NPI products
- Maintain supply continuity, drive inventory efficiency, and deliver superior customer order fulfillment experience
- Assist in 3PL identification, evaluation and selection
- Be the operation POC for Wyze supplier, 3PL and B2B accounts. Responsible for managing Wyze supplier and 3PL performance. Oversee B2B channel operations from PO confirmation, shipment routing, fulfillment execution, ASN, compliance to chargeback minimization
- Fulfill supply chain functions and maintain product data catalog to support new product/program launch
- Develop return and refurbishment plan and program for Wyze products
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure and customer experience.
- Conduct data-driven business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
- Work cross-functionally to identify and build best practices and process improvements
- Identify, define and execute operational changes as needed in partnership with suppliers and 3PLs for operation improvements
- Participate in system improvement projects that support supply chain processes
- Develop and maintain supply chain metrics and dashboards
- Partner pricing maintenance and invoice audit
- Build strong relationships with key/strategic suppliers and 3PLs
- Charge back schedule assessment and enforcement
- Up to 5% Travel required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Operations, Engineering, Statistics, Marketing or Finance Professional experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Strong operations background, sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proficiency with Excel and project management tools
- Understanding of cost and P&Ls
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain, inventory management, retail, e-commerce, vendor/3PL management
- Bilingual in Mandarin
- MBA preferred with 2+ years supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation supply chain, finance, vendor and/or project management experience
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, and statistics software
- Experience in building and developing a high performance cross functional project team