Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA.
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
We launched our first smart home camera, Wyze Cam, in October 2017. We also have the Wyze Cam Pan, a pan & tilt camera, and we will be launching our Wyze Sense in April 2019.
What is this Opportunity?
The Technical Recruiter will serve as the primary recruiting point of contact for our growing Technical teams among other business units, and will have considerable influence and impact on the delivery of recruiting services to our user community. The Technical Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, lead candidate negotiations, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
- Build and maintain network with potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within our mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a tech environment
- Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.