Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph™ detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s Director of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for running the day to day operations of Agari’s high performing and growing global sales organization. Reporting to the VP of Business Operations this is a ‘hands-on’ management role, optimizing the effectiveness of Agari’s sales organization through the development, implementation, and maintenance of a range of sales operations functions, programs and tools.
As Agari’s Director of Sales Operations, you will own the strategy, execution, and outcomes of all sales operations initiatives for Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales teams, Sales Development, and Channel Sales. Your impact on the business is huge, and responsibilities include:
- Serving as the trusted advisor and Sales Operations Lead to the Executive Team
- Coaching and mentoring the existing Sales Operations team
- Participating in and leading Sales QBRs and Sales Meeting preparations
- Partnering with sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvements
- Owning and administering Salesforce.com
- Leading the selection, implementation and optimization/maintenance of Sales productivity tools (SalesLoft, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg)
- Improving and building out a world-class quote to order process (Salesforce CPQ), including a deal desk for reviewing pricing and processing orders while maintaining deal agility
- Working with Sales Management to define and implement territory management process
- Managing, reviewing and improving the sales forecasting process (leveraging Clari) and coordinating/participating in forecast cadence, supporting Sales Leadership
- Identifying and implementing programs and processes to accelerate time to productivity for new sales staff and coordinate programs across all stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Channel, HR)
- Working with Channel Leadership to drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices to develop, optimize and iterate Channel operation workflows and oversee implementation of enabling systems (ImPartner and SalesForce)
- Developing and managing Sales capacity models
- Participating and providing thought leadership in annual strategic planning and budgeting process across the Field Sales organization and cross-functionally
- Ensuring Sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the Sales organization, Leadership team and the Board
Your Keys to Success
We want you to be successful, and as Agari’s ideal candidate, you thrive in a highly collaborative, driven, and fast paced environment, partnering with all departments: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and Legal. You will also possess the following:
- 6+ years relevant experience and a solid understanding of Sales processes
- Salesforce Administration and Customization experience (Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred,but not required!)
- Sales Tools Knowledge (Clari, SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, SalesForce, SalesForce CPQ, ImPartner or similar)
- High degree of comfort with data and data analytics
- Attention to detail and follow-through is essential
- Management experience
- Excellent communicator, team builder and project manager
- Ability to think strategically, build plans and successfully execute to completion
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Team-first attitude
Why We're a Great Place to Work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)