About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
- Hands on experience in data analysis.
- Advanced technical skill including SQL, PL/SQL.
- Understanding of emerging data persistence and processing paradigms, including Hadoop and other NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with NoSQL database systems such as Hbase/Cassandra/Mongodb.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, with sound understanding of data warehousing and
- ETL processing; in both traditional relational systems and present day big-data methodologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience with MySql DB.
- Experience in scripting: Perl / python / Bash.
- Experience in developing with Java/C#/VB