About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
• Outstanding writing and grammar chops with refined proofreading and editing skills
• Manage and implement brand voice and tone
• Motivated by writing copy that sounds funky & fresh
• Must work with tight deadlines and a fast-paced work life
• Entrepreneurial and Out of the box thinker with crazy ideas!
• Highly organized and able to manage many projects cross departmentally (across regional and central marketing functions) at once
- 3+ years’ experience (a brand or agency) in copy writing and editing marketing communications—including digital campaign copy, email copy, interactive and video copy
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, writing, journalism, or another relevant subject (Education doesn’t matter if you are passionate about copywriting)
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create Asia’s Bellwether SaaS product company
- Free Food, Open & Flexible Work Culture