About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Field Marketing and Demand Gen Lead - India
- Lead Field Marketing for India – Own Demand Generation (Lead and Pipeline numbers) for the region through digital, events, webinars, influencer marketing etc
- Work with the central marketing team to execute demand generation campaigns across channels including LinkedIn, SEM, Email and other channels. Own end to end conceptualization and execution of events, both Capillary led as well as participation in industry events.
- Operational day to day Oversight of the regional demand generation/inside sales team. Works with the Demand Gen COE director to ensure target delivery.
- Partner with the regional sales team to ensure pipeline hygiene and great prospect experience.
- Branding: partner with the central brand manager to Increase regional share of voice through Events, PR, ABM, Customer success stories etc
- Build regional know how, competitor landscape and be a go to person for regional insights
- Analytics: Love, live breathe Data and has a data-driven mindset.
- Entrepreneurial and Out of the box thinker with crazy ideas!
- 3-5 years of experience in demand generation and field marketing (India Region) in a B2B company. Any sales or inside sales experience is a plus.
- Education: Doesn't matter if one is a Growth-focused marketer
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience an exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create Asia’s Bellwether SaaS tech product company
- Open & Flexible Work Culture