About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own design, coding, and testing of Capillary corporate website and blog
- Build and manage the website and blog properties on a CMS/Platform, which helps business users to add/edit/delete content/creatives/pages
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create the website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling website and blog
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work with the marketing team to implement landing pages and launch various campaigns
The ideal candidate will be having:
- 4+ years’ experience in website development
- A strong foundation on OOP concepts
- High experience at least one JS Framework like Vue, Polymer, Angular, etc.
- Knowledge in implementing at least 2 CMS platforms
- Hands-on SASS (CSS pre-processors) - must
- Decent knowledge of PHP / HTML5 / CSS3
- Curiosity on Browser Compatibility / Responsive Design / AMP / PWA / Web Components
- Experience on Version Control System tools like Git
- Good knowledge on Web Servers / Hosting / Networks
- Basic Knowledge of SEO / Website Performance
- Ability to work on the Marketo, WordPress platforms
- Interest in design tools like Photoshop - a plus
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience an exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create Asia’s Bellwether SaaS product company
- Free Food, Open & Flexible Work Culture