About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Product Marketing Manager
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Define the market: Work with product, sales team, prospects and customers to synthesize the target market, customer behavior, paint points etc
- Design and own the JTBD (Jobs To Be Done) for a suite of products - Insights, Anywhere Commerce, Engagement & Loyalty
- Own GTM (Go to Market) strategy and execution
- Be the voice of product & a sales enabler globally (India, SEA and META markets): stakeholders include prospects, customers and internal audience.
- Decode the future: Curious about ever-changing consumer behavior, new technologies. Work with key stakeholders, design and own the innovation and product roadmap.
- Analytics: Love, live breathe DATA and has a data-driven mindset.
- Entrepreneurial and Out of the box thinker with crazy ideas!
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- Education: MBA from a tier-1 / 2 B-school. However, doesn't matter if one is a Product Marketing Evangelist
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create Asia’s Bellwether SAAS product company
- Free Food, Open & Flexible Work Culture