The Accounting Clerk is a detail-oriented individual who will play a key role in the accounting department at Health Catalyst. This person will assist in various accounting functions in the department. The Accounting Clerk will report to the Assistant Controller.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven
- Flexibility and skill to adapt to new and unique challenges
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Create all invoices in the accounting system. Work with team to understand coverage periods and customer invoicing requests
- Point of contact for any invoicing and billing questions externally
- Perform collection efforts on outstanding invoices. Work with the client engagement teams on any issues that may arise
- Understand customer travel expense policies and invoice according to their policies for travel reimbursement
- Apply and deposit customer payments to correct invoices
- Reconcile all bank accounts
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Education & Relevant Experience
- Accounting or Finance degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1 to 2 years of accounting/accounts receivable experience
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.