About the Role
In this role in you'll help define how financial and operational information is generated, analyzed, and leveraged to drive performance across the company. We're looking for an enthusiastic truth-seeker to uncover insights, improve alignment across businesses and functions, and set Uber's analytics roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Develop Expertise: Become the source of truth and go-to contact for our key internal and external metrics
- Surface Insights: Drive our visualization strategy and proactively identify and explain variances
- Partnership: Build relationships with the various Finance, Data Science, Engineering, and Product teams to deliver solutions that meet our evolving business needs
- Innovate: We will push the boundaries beyond traditional reporting and forecasting. Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Help us scale / transition from startup to enterprise. Part of this is maturing our planning processes, part is ensuring finance best practices spread through the organization
What You'll Need
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or other analytical field
- A minimum of 2 years in Corporate Finance, Banking, FP&A
- Exceptional analytical / excel skills - Best practices are second-nature, your models are efficient, scalable, and intuitive
- SQL knowledge (or willingness to learn)
- Strong project management skills - ability to influence/drive change
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
What You'll Need
- 2 Minimum Years of Experience with
About the Team
As our company continues to expand, the Corporate Finance team is doing the same by building a team of leaders to tackle the challenges of efficiently scaling our global business. Our team values skills and experience in the role, but what we're really looking for is humility, dependability, and a team-player attitude, recognizing there's always more to learn and it's more fun doing it as part of a team.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.