About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Uber Eats' growing CRM team and drive immediate impact. In this role, you'll be responsible for owning CRM communications, tactics and strategy for some of our most high visibility restaurant partners on the platform, driving both engagement and growth for those brands. You'll be tasked with supporting ad hoc campaigns and marquee moments for these top tier brands, while also building out automations to help increase first trips and engagement for these partners.
You'll work closely with our Restaurant Marketing team to prioritize initiatives and help bring these campaigns to life via CRM channels for some of our biggest restaurant partners.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing and executing CRM strategies which drive not only the Uber Eats business forward but align with the goals and business objectives of our key strategic restaurant partners
- Manage launch comms for top restaurant partners we bring on to the platform, as well as develop and own the CRM strategy for our existing strategic restaurant partners already on the platform
- Act as a key partner with our restaurant marketing team and serve as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
- Work with our data ops, deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
- Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior &identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
- Playbooking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world
- Partner with our Product, Product Marketing, Operations, and Communications teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand and impactful
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the customer marketing, restaurant marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 Minimum Years of Experience with B2C Marketing, Lifecycle Experience, Customer Engagement
About the Team
CRM is a unique team within marketing that touches almost all marketing functions. Within this role, the hire will have the awesome opportunity to work with creative, deployment, analytics, performance marketing, research and insights -- all to help drive the business forward.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.